Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SOULJA BOY DYED HIS HAIR (YEAR OF THE BLONDS)


Last night I found out Soulja Boy died his hair the top of his hair. (throws up) With him being a hot mess on twitter this this boils the network.  Did he do it because he was starting to go out of style! Because he is not the only teen celebrity who has done it. 


May 6, 2011 Young Money's rapper Tyga also dyed his hair and I want to say I love it because It will make that hat off his head which I was staring to think was part of his head. 


February 28, 2011 Chris Brown dyed his hair before the release of his album F.A.M.E. I loved it!! I really don't know what to right about it cause he was cute with out it and is even cute with it! SOOO 


And this nigga!!! Who tweeted "blond hair don't care" and think he is the first one to start this look but I know otherwise. I  have to say NOT THAT BAD. 

SO SOULJA BOY LEAVE THE BLOND TO THE RED NIGGAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Free To Express YOURSELF!